- Our Story-
- IT INFRASTRUCTURE -
We specialize in IT consulting, solution selection, and service implementation. Empowering partners with access to cloud, colocation, and telecom service providers.
- FUTURE TECHNOLOGY -
We are bringing the future of networking with resources and relationships to navigate the ever-changing world of digital communications and tech infrastructure. Leonard McDowell is here to support your business.
- TODAY -
Providing innovative technology with supportive setup and continued help for optimized UX. Our goal is to set the industry standard for knowledge and navigation of the global technology marketplace.
Meet the LM Team
Emily Schoenbaechler graduated from the University of Southern Indiana with a double major in Public Relations & Advertising. Her experience comes from working in a media relations/PR role for the Indiana House of Representatives; managing digital communications for a nonprofit state association in the real estate industry; and, managing communications for two international nonprofits that are leading voices in their respective healthcare fields. In her free time, Emily enjoys restoring vintage furniture, reading anything by Kurt Vonnegut, and finding creative solutions to complex problems.
Katelyn Stagner is from a small country town west of Indy called Monrovia. She is a senior at Indiana University but recently completed her study of .NET C# at Eleven Fifty Academy in March 2019. Katelyn is eager to continue her career in the tech world as our Business Development Associate. In her free time, she likes to sing, create artwork/paint, and enjoy the great outdoors.
To apply, please send your resume to Frank Leonard at email@example.com.
- Ability to diagnose issues and recommend creative solutions
- Graphic design experience a plus
- Work with the CEO and Director of Communications to turn concept into completion, be able to make recommendations
- Stay plugged into emerging technology trends and apply them into operations
Sales & Business Development
- Ability to participate in prospecting calls and meetings; monitor new and existing business opportunities
- Strong research, presentation, and communication skills
- Resourceful, coachable
- Driven, strategic thinker who can help convert business strategy into results for our partners
- Ideal candidate has an interest in technology services