Since 2001, Lifeline Data Centers has pioneered affordable hardened facilities and secure cloud platforms. Lifeline is FedRAMP Ready and capable of discussing top secret data hosting and corporate America utilizes Lifeline to host its data in the same secure environment.
Lifeline’s secure hardened cloud environments and data center buildings are highly reliable power and have direct access to many telecommunications providers. Lifeline provides a redundant array of UPS's™, redundant array of Generators™, redundant array of Chiller Plants™, and the most direct power path™.
Some clients choose to use Lifeline purely as a landlord, fully managing their own information technology infrastructure. Other clients use Lifeline’s cloud, colocation facilities and office space along with managed services to augment their IT staff. Lifeline Data Centers serves over hundreds of companies in health care, software, utilities, pharma, cloud computing, and government.
Lifeline’s carrier-neutral data center facilities have 99.995% uptime and disaster recovery centers on site. Stop worrying about downtime, and build your primary data center with us.
Equipped for Fortune 500 companies, priced for the SMB market while providing 99.995% uptime. Contact us today for a quote.
Lifeline’s FedRAMP Ready Cloud Infrastructure as a Service offering will let you focus on your business instead of worrying about security, troubleshooting IT issues or babysitting servers. Learn more about our secure cloud infrastructure services now.
• 180,000 sq. ft. of industrial-strength facilities
• EMP protection
• TIA-942 Rated-4 power delivery systems
• Fully compartmentalized “simple power path” power delivery systems
• Innovative, efficient, and fully redundant HVAC and electrical systems
• Hardened structures with 120 mph-rated roof systems
• FedRAMP (Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program) compliance
• Certified FISMA practitioners on staff
• ISACA certified information systems auditors on staff
• ISACA certified risk managers on staff
• Years of experience assisting customers with FISMA, IRS-1075 compliance and PCI-DSS, CJIS, ITAR, SOC2, HIPPA HITRUST CSF audit preparation
• TIA-942 certified data center designer and auditor on staff
• PCI DSS current AoC and RoC on file
• No recurring cross-connect fees
• Total carrier neutrality with 22 carriers and an Internet Exchange in our facitlites
• All electricians, HVAC techs, diesel techs, and fabricators are W-2 employees
• Certified data center experts, design professionals and auditors on staff
• Rigorous in-house certification and accreditation program for operations staff
• No customer impacting outage since opening in 2009
Mitigating security risks in the cloud has never been more attainable than through Lifeline’s FedRAMP Ready IaaS. The amount of security and compliance is unsurpassed and audited continuously by the federal government.
With decades of experience, Lifeline Data Centers delivers multi-layered compliance solutions to help you pass the toughest audits. You can use Lifeline for pure colocation, pure cloud hosting, or anything in between
Let the compliance experts at Lifeline Data Centers help you solve your FedRAMP, NIST 800-171, SSAE 16, TIA-942, NFPA, HIPAA, FISMA, FDA, PCI/DSS and Sarbanes-Oxley audit problems. Lifeline delivers multi-level compliance solutions in audit-ready data centers with in-house expertise.
We are dedicated to staying on top of compliance to make sure you don’t have to worry about it.
Lifeline Data Centers is a wholesale colocation facility: a high tech landlord. We provide data center and office real estate to companies who require uptime, connectivity and room for growth.